Placement: Upper Left sleeve, spaced evenly between the upper seam and bottom of the sleeve.
- DO NOT STEAM IRON
- DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA
- Wash shirt prior to placement of patch.
- Set iron to Wool setting.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place the patch face down on an ironable surface.
- Place the sleeve over the patch.
- Place a damp cloth on the inside of the sleeve.
- Iron for 10-15 seconds. DO NOT slide the iron.
- Let patch area cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat ironing as necessary.
- All garments should be freshly laundered.
- Use matching stitching, placement as noted above.